• Transform the billing conversation into an engaging dialogue
• Automate customer service while maintaining a personal touch
• Reduce call centre costs with powerful self supporting content
• Rapidly integrate into existing systems.
We’ll also be premiering, live, our Personalised Interactive Video. This powerful self care innovation turns an online bill into a captivating short film that both guides and interacts with your customer, ultimately reducing call centre traffic.
We have been improving the customer experience with some of the world’s largest Telco providers for over a decade. Learn how you can transform your company’s self care with Sorriso Technologies.
We’re changing the way companies think about…
• Mobile & Online Smart Bill Presentment
• Intelligent Video Support for Billing
• Mobile App Billing
• Personalised Call Centre Automation
• Self Service Analytics
• Interactive Online Marketing
• Content Management Integration
• Versatile SDK for Rapid Integration
Visit us in Hall 8.0 on your way to the theatres to learn how to increase Self Service adoption for your company!
If you are too busy during those dates but would like more information please contact us and we can arrange a one to one experience.
• Scrum based and Rational Unified Process management experience, capable of being a scrum master if needed,
• Familiar with J2EE, JQUERY UI, Web Services, SQL databases, mobile web technologies, and modern web development tools/techniques
• Good at sizing projects, engaging and gaining buy-in from technical teams,
• Skilled at developing customer statements of work,
• Strong communications skills within your team and with your management, and
• Strong customer communications and management skills.
Other desired skills:
• 3 – 5 Years of Project Management or Technical Team lead experience,
• Skilled at Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project,
• Experienced in the use of Jira as a requirements and project management too,
• PM certifications such as: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Program Management Professional (PgMP).
Please note, ability to travel is required. 30% of your time will be traveling.
Strong Java Skills; Experienced with server-side technology stack (Java servlets, JSTL, and updated frameworks such as MVC2 (Struts2, Spring Framework, including Spring Batch, etc.)
Strong understanding of SQL and database technologies
Good knowledge of ETL processes and Tools is desired
Ability to work closely with end users to determine appropriate project requirements
Analytical & Detail oriented with strong communication skills
Strong customer-facing skills, with excellent verbal and written communication
Willing and able to travel to client sites in the US and abroad during requirements and integration phases.
8+ Years Enterprise Software Development Experience and is well-versed in J2EE technologies, including working experience with Weblogic / Websphere / Tomcat and/ or JBoss
Software craftsperson: Strong end-to-end “system” knowledge with a love for programming and a desire to adhere to and preach software development best practice. Strong experience with all types of Unix variants is preferred.
Learn how you can evolve your B2B online billing to:
Enable business customers to self-care online
Reduce finance administration costs
Treat your SMEs as well as your largest customers
Manage complex account structures
Create opportunity with your business customers
Derive valuable analytics from this interaction
Increase loyalty and measure this.
Deliver these benefits within a tight budget
2014 thought leaders are talking of the integrated online channel in B2C and B2B while Sorriso customers are already benefiting from this approach. Join our webinar and learn more!
Speaker: Konrad Litwin, CSO & Online Self-Service Evangelist, Sorriso Technologies
Maximising customer satisfaction during online interactions with your business has become so critical to retention, many companies are reverting to human assisted interaction online. But is this counter productive to its aims and what legacy does this create in terms of cost?
Join the user experience revolution today!
About Sorriso Technologies:
We've been helping some of the world's leading companies provide their customers with simple,
convenient digital self-service experiences since 2001. From interactive online billing to payment portals,
to multichannel customer communications, to personalized videos, we've mastered digital self-service software
for the smallest individual accounts to the largest business accounts.