• Scrum based and Rational Unified Process management experience, capable of being a scrum master if needed,
• Familiar with J2EE, JQUERY UI, Web Services, SQL databases, mobile web technologies, and modern web development tools/techniques
• Good at sizing projects, engaging and gaining buy-in from technical teams,
• Skilled at developing customer statements of work,
• Strong communications skills within your team and with your management, and
• Strong customer communications and management skills.
Other desired skills:
• 3 – 5 Years of Project Management or Technical Team lead experience,
• Skilled at Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project,
• Experienced in the use of Jira as a requirements and project management too,
• PM certifications such as: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Program Management Professional (PgMP).
Please note, ability to travel is required. 30% of your time will be traveling.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strong Java Skills; Experienced with server-side technology stack (Java servlets, JSTL, and updated frameworks such as MVC2 (Struts2, Spring Framework, including Spring Batch, etc.)
Strong understanding of SQL and database technologies
Good knowledge of ETL processes and Tools is desired
Ability to work closely with end users to determine appropriate project requirements
Analytical & Detail oriented with strong communication skills
Strong customer-facing skills, with excellent verbal and written communication
Willing and able to travel to client sites in the US and abroad during requirements and integration phases.
8+ Years Enterprise Software Development Experience and is well-versed in J2EE technologies, including working experience with Weblogic / Websphere / Tomcat and/ or JBoss
Software craftsperson: Strong end-to-end “system” knowledge with a love for programming and a desire to adhere to and preach software development best practice. Strong experience with all types of Unix variants is preferred.